Recipe by dicentra
This is from my 365 Pasta Recipes cookbook, but I changed the original recipe quite a bit. Food should be attractive and this dish is really pretty and colorful. And easy to make! Cut the veggies really tiny. This is a great dish for work lunches because it is good hot or cold.
Top Review by ummrabiah
Everybody that I have made this for like this. I've made this a couple of times already with different types of pasta. One time I added in some olives and shredded chicken for protein,another time tomatoes. I always use less oil than called for, maybe 1/8 of a cup.
- 354.88 ml orzo pasta (or other small pasta shape)
- 78.07 ml olive oil (I use a lot less)
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml lemon zest
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 carrot, diced finely
- 295.73 ml bell peppers (red, green and yellow)
- 59.14 ml red onion, diced (about 1/2 small onion)
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped