Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
From Cook's Country
- 12 marshmallows
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate or 4 ounces semisweet chocolate or 4 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped toasted nuts
- 1 tablespoon candy sprinkles or 1 tablespoon multicolored sugar nonpareils
- 2 tablespoons toasted flaked coconut
- Skewer marshmallows: Using scissors, snip off pointed ends of 4 banboo skewers and remove any splintered wood. Thread 3 marshmallows onto each skewer. Place skewers on baking sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper and freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Coat with chocolate: Spoon melted chocolate onto each marshmallow. Use back of spoon to spread chocolate evenly around entire marshmallow.
- Garnish: Working over individual bowls of nuts, sprinkles, and coconut, sprinkle one side of each chocolate coated marshmallow with garnishes. Set skewer back on baking sheet, plain chocolate side down, and repeat with remaining skewers. Freeze at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.