Recipe by Sharon123
Snappy radishes, red onion, and cooling cucumbers cut into tiny squares make the colorful and crunchy confetti in this creamy, herbed cheese spread. This comes from Country Living magazine.
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced radish
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the spread:.
- In a small bowl, using a wooden spoon, blend the goat cheese, cream cheese, heavy cream, Worcestershire, and salt until smooth. Stir in the cucumber, radishes, red onion, chives, thyme, and mint.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at 30 minutes or more. Serve with assorted crackers and breads. Enjoy!