Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Snappy radishes, red onion, and cooling cucumbers cut into tiny squares make the colorful and crunchy confetti in this creamy, herbed cheese spread. This comes from Country Living magazine.
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced radish
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped of fresh mint
- Make the spread:.
- In a small bowl, using a wooden spoon, blend the goat cheese, cream cheese, heavy cream, Worcestershire, and salt until smooth. Stir in the cucumber, radishes, red onion, chives, thyme, and mint.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at 30 minutes or more. Serve with assorted crackers and breads. Enjoy!
Yum! I made this for my food day at work and brought along crackers. It didn't last long!