1/1 Photo of Confetti Crab Salad
Sydney Mike's Note:
This great little recipe was found in Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Cookbook, 2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml mustard
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh tarragon, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g lump crabmeat, precooked
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced small
- 8 large lettuce leaves
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced small
- 1 avocado, peeled & diced (optional)
- 1In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, scallions, all the herbs, salt & pepper until blended.
- 2Fold in crabmeat, then the bell peppers (& avocado, if using).
- 3Season with additional salt & pepper, if needed.
- 4Lay 2 lettuce leaves on each of 4 salad plates & divide the crab salad accordingly ~ Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Confetti Crab Salad
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 951.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 27.2 g