Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been making this recipe for years for potlucks. It's very easy and everyone seems to LOVE it. Even those picky eaters. This can be made a day in advance, and is actually better the next day. (you may want to add extra salad dressing the next day due to absorption)
- 1 (6 ounce) box garlic and herb couscous mix (I use Near East brand garlic and herb flavor)
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced thin
- 4 ounces corn, drained
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing (I use wish bone brand)
- Prepare couscous according to box directions and allow to cool.
- While couscous is cooling, dice peppers, and slice green onions.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add Italian salad dressing.
- Mix together.