Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Threw this together last night as a side for mahi mahi.
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes (halved or quartered)
- 4 -5 green onions (tops removed and sliced thinly)
- 4 -8 ounces goat cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup couscous (dry, prepared according to package directions)
- boiling water (for preparing couscous)
- kosher salt (to taste) or sea salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Let come to room temperature.
- Fluff couscous with a fork. Add cheese, onions and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.