Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
another recipe from www.riceselect.com. Have not tried this recipe yet.
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 cups couscous
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Bring broth, rind, juice, and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in couscous. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Mix couscous, pimiento, peas, and almonds in large serving bowl.
Very good and healthy side dish! Thank you!