Recipe by ChefCrittersMom
Forget which magazine I got this out of. It's a easy recipe and a delicious variation on simple corn muffins
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, defrosted with large pieces cut to pea size
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Prepare a mini muffin tin with vegetable spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cobine muffin mix with milk, egg and mixed vegetables. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place batter into prepared mini muffin tins and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.