Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a good way to use your fresh veggies out of the garden. A friend of mine made a dish similar I just added a few ingredients of my own.
- 6 ears corn, cut off the cob
- 2 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup butter, seperated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1. In a large skillet melt 2 tbls. butter & saute onions, peppers, & garlic till softened.
- 2. Add the rest of the ingredients and saute on medium heat till the juices from the tomatoes cook down leaving just a little juice.
- 3. Stir often to cook corn through ( about 20 to 25 minute ).
- 4. Enjoy.