Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
As you celebrate your winning time, your oxygen consumption may have hit an all-time high. This side dish filled with antiozidants is an essential component of your victory meal.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons herb seasoning mix
- 3 cups red cabbage or 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and serve.
Easy and low in fat. I used my homemade yogurt and green cabbage. The herb seasoning I used was Penzey's Bouquet Garni seasoning blend.
Very easy and tastes great. I used both green and red cabbage....very colorful! I got lots of complements on it!
I don't do lowfat - but this is a great coleslaw. And I normally don't like coleslaw at all. Made it with red cabbage, a good thick Greek yoghurt and a good quality mayonnaise. A food processor makes short work of this :).