Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sent by Aunty Flo
- 2 cups thinly shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups thinly shredder red cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet green pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup julienned carrot
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix together vegetables in a large bowl.
- Mix together dressing ingredients in smaller bowl; toss with veggies to coat. Refrigerate.