Recipe by LUv 2 BaKE
An easy to make coleslaw with a low-fat creamy tangy dressing. I like to add a little bit of red cabbage for some more colour. Recipe from Company's Coming Lunches.
Top Review by Gerry
Meant to review right after enjoying this delicious, delicious coleslaw - it made for a great addition to our grilled burgers. Made as posted with the tomato making for an added change of pace slaw. Always say one cannot have too many good coleslaw recipes - and this one is good -have added this to my collection. Thank you LUv 2 Bake.
- 3 cups green cabbage, grated, packed
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or artificial sweetner)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed (optional)