Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1001 Low Fat.
Make and share this Confetti Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 medium bell peppers, sliced (assorted colors)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Combine peppers, chicken, corn and green onions in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture and toss.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.