Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is such a yummy creamy cheese dip! Your guests will want the recipe and you'll even love making it when you have no one to share it with so you can gobble it up by yourself!
Top Review by Micki Lea
This dip/salsa is wonderful! I have made it for 2 different events (so far) and it was gone quickly - with many recipe requests. The second time I made it, I used my food processor to chop/dice the veggies (just a few pulses was enough to get them the right size), which helped speed up how long it took to make, but I didn't like the texture as well. I think it works & tastes better if the veggies are "chunky" so I'll dice them by hand from now on. This dip is very easy to put together and it looks so pretty - and tastes great!
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- corn chips or tortilla chips