Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chopped vegetables give a colorful, confetti-like appearance to these festive party bites. Got this great appetizer recipe from McCormick for my wedding reception.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped vegetables, such as green and red bell pepper, carrots and broccoli
- 2 tablespoons mccormick perfect pinch Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent dough onto 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Press perforations to seal. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil and garlic powder until well blended and smooth. Spread evenly in a thin layer over cooled crust. Top with chopped vegetables. Sprinkle generously with Seasoning.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into 2-inch squares to serve.