Recipe by Sackville
This salad is really easy to make and very colourful. You can also add a can of black beans, if you need to bulk it out a bit.
Top Review by El Bee
Made this with roasted beets, bi-color corn, and a sweet onion (along with the red pepper). A large amount was consumed at my event, and the leftovers devoured at my office the next day!
- 6 -8 small beets, cooked,peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups canned corn, drained
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander or 3 -4 tablespoons parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar