Recipe by Evan's Mommy
This bean salad is a great alternative to the traditional bean salad and is great for picnics and pitch-ins.
Top Review by Bayhill
This was very good and was a nice change from the typical bean salad. It goes together very quickly and easily. It seemed like it needed a little something so, I added some cumin, fresh minced garlic, sugar and black pepper to give it more flavor. My family enjoyed this salad. Thank you for sharing.
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine vinegar, chili powder, salt, and oil.
- Blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients to the dressing and stir well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve atop a leaf of lettuce or inside a hollowed-out tomato or bell pepper.