Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
An easy favorite to take to picnics and holiday parties.
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Combine veggies, beans and garlic in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well.
- Pour jar contents over bean mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.