Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I acquired a lot of side dish recipes from our local store. So I'm posting the ones that sound good. Low Cholesterol and Low Fat
- 3 cups hot cooked barley
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes with onion and garlic (drained)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Serve warm.
So, I'm sick and in the hospital, but my husband has been cooking for the ZWT9 challenges and for himself and our kids. They really enjoyed this meal and he said it was easy to prepare. I will definitely be making this for our family when I get home and recooperated. Thanks Charlotte J. Made for team Tasty Testers during ZWT9.