1/2 Photos of Confectioner's Sugar Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Beat until light. Add egg and vanilla.
- 3Beat until fluffy.
- 4Add dry ingredients. Stir just until mixed.
- 5Refrigerate. Roll, cut and bake for 6 minutes at 350° on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Cool, frost and decorate.
- 7Variations: Spread unbaked shapes with egg white and decorate with sprinkles-then bake. Add 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans here in Texas). Roll in 1" balls.
- 8Bake, cool and toss in a paper lunch sack with confectioner's sugar to coat. Roll dough in 1" balls.
- 9Bake, cool and toss in paper bag with sugar/cinnamon mixture to coat. Add 1 cup of candied fruits to dough.
- 10Roll in 1" balls. Bake and cool.
- 11Divide dough in half.
- 12Color dough and use dough as basis of pinwheel cookies or checkerboard cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Confectioner's Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 44.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g