1/3 Photos of Coney Islands (or Sloppy Joes)
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Coney islands are served often at fairs. This meat mixture also makes excellent sloppy joes. Fast and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is browned.
- 3Add tomato sauce, water, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 4Simmer 15 minutes.
- 5Cover frankfurters in cold water in a saucepan.
- 6Bring to boil.
- 7Simmer 5 minutes.
- 8Place frankfurters in warm buns.
- 9(or top hamburger buns with meat mixture).
- 10Top each with meat mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coney Islands (or Sloppy Joes)
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.8
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 1307.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 22.4 g