Recipe by * Pamela *
I found this recipe while searching for recipes to use the Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal.
- 118.29 ml chili, try Our Family Favourite Crock Pot Chili (Oamc)
- 1 hot dog, chopped
- 14.79 ml finely chopped onion
- 59.14 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 slice fresh soft white bread or 16 slice whole wheat
- 14.79 ml butter or 14.79 ml margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F In Small Batter Bowl, combine chili, frankfurter, onion and cheddar cheese.
- Using Small Scoop, place 1 scoop (1 tablespoon) chili mixture in center of 8 slices of bread, spreading slightly. Top with remaining slices of bread. Center Cut-N-Seal™ over bread; cut and seal.
- Brush top of saucers with melted butter. Place on flat Baking Stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.