Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this recipe while searching for recipes to use the Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal.
- 1⁄2 cup chili, try Our Family Favourite Crock Pot Chili (Oamc)
- 1 hot dog, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 slices fresh soft white bread or 16 slices whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F In Small Batter Bowl, combine chili, frankfurter, onion and cheddar cheese.
- Using Small Scoop, place 1 scoop (1 tablespoon) chili mixture in center of 8 slices of bread, spreading slightly. Top with remaining slices of bread. Center Cut-N-Seal™ over bread; cut and seal.
- Brush top of saucers with melted butter. Place on flat Baking Stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.