I was told this is "The Original" Coney Island Hot Dog Sauce recipe from Flint, Michigan. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine everything except weiners and simmer until thick-do not brown meat first.
- 2Grind the weiners and add to pot.
- 3Stir and Cook 15 minutes longer.
- 4Serve over hot dogs on buns and offer onions.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coney Island Hot Dog Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.8
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 1037.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 41.8 g