My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste, I use seasoned salt)
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (can use 2 packages if desired)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch clove
- hot sauce (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (or to taste)
- 1Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in oil for about 3 minutes.
- 2Add in ground beef; cook and stir until browned.
- 3Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer 35-40 minutes.
- 4Add a little water to thin sauce if desired.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Puree in batches for desired consistency, but don't puree until thoroughly smooth.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coney Island Hot Dog Chili
Serving Size: 1 (1220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.6
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 1838.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 36.4 g