1/3 Photos of Coney Island Chili-Dog Casserole
This is a variation on Chili Dogs made into a casserole that pleases kids and adults alike! Simple and quick for you on-the-go chefs! This was inspired by a casserole my mother used to make for me when I was a kid. Her version is quite different, although just as good!! The Original Coney Island Casserole The Original Coney Island Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Remove biscuits from package and lightly press into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- 3Place biscuits in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- 4In bowl, combine chili, hot dogs, cheese and onion.
- 5Remove biscuits from oven and top with chili mixture.
- 6Return to oven and continue baking for an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and filling is hot.
- 7Cut casserole into squares and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coney Island Chili-Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.3 mg
- Sodium 412.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated corn biscuits