This is the only one my husband will eat..
Make and share this Coney Hot Dog Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups hot water
- Brown hamburger and drain well.
- Combine with all other ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Not sure how much this makes -- we package it in 1 cup servings for my husband and me.