1/2 Photos of Conejos Crispy Cookies
These are named after the Conejos River Ranch in Colorado. Rice Krispies, pecans, coconut, and oats provide crispy bits in each bite of these crispy cookies. They last for a fairly long time in an airtight container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vegetable oil and vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Add oats, Rice Krispies, coconut and pecans. Stir well.
- 4Add flour, soda and salt. Stir until well blended.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls on lined or greased insulated cookie sheets.
- 6Bake approximately 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Conejos Crispy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1315.0
- Calories from Fat 708
- Total Fat 78.7 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 908.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 73.4 g
- Protein 12.4 g