These are named after the Conejos River Ranch in Colorado. Rice Krispies, pecans, coconut, and oats provide crispy bits in each bite of these crispy cookies. They last for a fairly long time in an airtight container.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, vegetable oil and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add oats, Rice Krispies, coconut and pecans. Stir well.
- Add flour, soda and salt. Stir until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on lined or greased insulated cookie sheets.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes.
These cookies are great! My sister said that they are the best cookies she has ever had and I tend to agree with her. They certainly aren't "health food" (1 cup butter and 1 cup vegetable oil!) but everything in moderation, right?
Yummy! These are the best cookies I done. They are so crispy. Hard to break lol I used toasted walnuts. Thanks Cookiedog :) Made for Newest zaar tag.