Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
A friend sent me this and said it was just delicious! Next time I want fudge, I'm trying this one, since it's SUPER easy and sounds great!
Top Review by Pillotop
I make this recipe every year as gifts, its AWESOME! Also you can make an awesome wreath with it. Take a round cake pan and put a small can or something else in the center to keep the hole for the wreath. Then pour the fudge in the round pan and smooth it into a ring shape. You can top it with red or green candies in spots to make it look like berries or make a bow out of fruit rollups or decorate how you like. When its done it really does look like a wreath. Especially if you use white chocolate chips and color them green with food dye. Merry Christmas all!
- 2 packages baker semisweet chocolate (8 squares each)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwaveable bowl on high 2-3 minutes, or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring half way through heating time.
- Stir in Vanilla and Walnuts.
- Spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into squares.