- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Mix crushed saltines, Parmesan cheese, paprika, pepper in paper bag.
- Dip chicken in Eagle Brand shake with cracker mixture until coated thoroughly.
- In 9x13 inch baking dish melt butter place chicken in butter.
- Bake 30 minutes turn chicken and bake 30 minutes more.