Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
moist and suculent. this is the best chicken ever. my family loves this.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Mix crushed saltines, Parmesan cheese, paprika, pepper in paper bag.
- Dip chicken in Eagle Brand shake with cracker mixture until coated thoroughly.
- In 9x13 inch baking dish melt butter place chicken in butter.
- Bake 30 minutes turn chicken and bake 30 minutes more.
I accidently used sweetened condensed milk, and it was still wonderful!
The chef was right, even my fussy kids loved this, and especially my 20 year old who accused me of buying it at a restaurant and pretending that I made it (how rude!) Easy and delish! JanH