1/1 Photo of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup Substitute - Gluten-Free
A Roben Ryberg recipe for a substitute that can be used in any recipe call for one (10 3/4 ounce) can of cream of chicken soup. Cna be made in advance and stored in the fridge for a couple of days. For Aussies, Massell brand stock cubes are gluten-free. This recipe is intended for a substitute to be used in recipes and not for a stand-alone soup
My Private Note
can (10 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop the chicken and place in a small saucepan with the butter. Cook over a medium heat until the chicken is tender- approx 5 minutes.
- 2Using a cup- Combine the remaining ingredients in a cup and stir to dissolve the starch. Be sure that the bouillion cube is totally smashed. Add to the pot.
- 3While stirring, bring the pot to the boil and allow the mixture to thicken.
- 4Can be used in any recipe calling for condensed chicken soup.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup Substitute - Gluten-Free
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.3
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 168.7 mg
- Sodium 1420.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 19.6 g