- 946.36 ml stemmed and washed concord grapes
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 22.18 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml quick-cooking tapioca
- 9 inch pastry dough, plus extra for lattice topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Slip grape pulp from skins into a bowl and reserve the skins.
- Cook pulp until the seeds loosen slightly, thn press through a collander or food mill to remove seeds.
- Combine the resulting pulp with the skins, sugar, juice and tapioca.
- Fill the pie shell and cover with lattice pastry.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees, then lower to 350 degrees and bake 20 minutes more.