This recipe is from Red Jacket Orchards owner Marilyn Nicholson...so easy and delicious.
Make and share this Concord Grape Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Slip grape pulp from skins into a bowl and reserve the skins.
- Cook pulp until the seeds loosen slightly, thn press through a collander or food mill to remove seeds.
- Combine the resulting pulp with the skins, sugar, juice and tapioca.
- Fill the pie shell and cover with lattice pastry.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 450 degrees, then lower to 350 degrees and bake 20 minutes more.