Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Mexican spin on stuffed shells! Top with sour cream and green onions, if desired.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning, reduced sodium
- 24 jumbo pasta shells, cooked al dente
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese, Mexican style
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the salsa into a 13x9 pan and spread it evenly.
- Season the ground beef. Brown it in a skillet and drain, if necessary.
- Put the cream cheese and ground beef in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture into the cooked shells and place each shell in the 13x9 pan.
- Evenly pour the taco sauce over the shells and top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes till cheese is lightly golden and sauce is bubbly.