1/1 Photo of Concha Mexicana
A Mexican spin on stuffed shells! Top with sour cream and green onions, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pour the salsa into a 13x9 pan and spread it evenly.
- 3Season the ground beef. Brown it in a skillet and drain, if necessary.
- 4Put the cream cheese and ground beef in a bowl and mix well.
- 5Spoon the ground beef mixture into the cooked shells and place each shell in the 13x9 pan.
- 6Evenly pour the taco sauce over the shells and top with the shredded cheese.
- 7Bake for about 20 minutes till cheese is lightly golden and sauce is bubbly.
Nutritional Facts for Concha Mexicana
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.5
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 144.5 mg
- Sodium 2723.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells