1/3 Photos of Composed Greek Salad
This came from an old Bon Appetit, with a beautiful picture. It is easily assembled and quite dramatic looking, especially if arranged on one of the lovely, colorful Greek platters. I frequently add canned dolmatas, if the company would allow.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, quartered and drained
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, sliced crosswise
- 2 large tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 sweet onion, sliced in rings
- 20 kalamata olives
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Arrange artichokes, cucumbers, tomatoes and olives in separate sections of platter.
- 2Top with thin slices of bell pepper and onion.
- 3Whisk oil, vinegar, oregano, lemon juice, and lemon peel in small bowl to blend.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Pour dressing evenly over salad.
- 6Sprinkle with Feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Composed Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.7
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 428.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar