Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are what my Grandma Mac made when guests arrived and she had nothing sweet to go with the tea. It also has served as the first recipe that my children make and memorize.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll mixture into a log aprox 2 in diameter.
- Slice into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place slices onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, they will be soft.
- Stand on sheet for 5 minutes before lifting off.
these were so easy to make and delicious
These cookies were great. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. I made 4 different batches. One with chocolate chips added, one with coconut added, one with half brown sugar and half white surgar, and the final batch with coco added. They were all great. I am looking to try other things. Such almond extrat instead of vanilla.
Wow! Better than the original in my opinion--easier too! It has a more concentrated peanut butter taste. I used Simply Jif and Splenda Brown Sugar to cut back on the carbs. Thanks so much for posting!