Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are yummy little gems!
Make and share this Company's Coming Raspberry Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup raspberry jam, may use less
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups long thread coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bottom layer:.
- Combine all three ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well until crumbly.
- Press into ungreased 9x9 inch pan.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Spoon jam in small dabs here and there over bottom layer.
- Spread carefully.
- Top Layer:.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add sugar, coconut, vanilla, baking powder, and flour.
- Stir to combine well. Spread over jam layer.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cuts into 36 squares.
- These can also be made into yummy little tarts by replacing the bottom layer with unbaked pastry shells.