Recipe by MizzNezz
When you're having guests, you can pop this in the oven, bake,then keep warm for when you're ready to eat. It allows you more time for the rest of the meal.
Top Review by Rosemary Chapman
Sorry, but we didn't find anything out of the ordinary with these potatoes. They just seemed like regular mashed potatoes to us. Why bother baking? I don't think I would make these again. I thot they would be something different.
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover potatoes with water in lg pot.
- Cook until tender.
- Drain and mash.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese, and 3 T butter; mix well, add salt.
- Spoon into 11x7 baking dish.
- Melt 1 T butter; drizzle over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, at 350* for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.