Recipe by Kolesgramma
This is easy to prepare, few ingredients, and you can visit with company while it's cooking. This may easily be doubled. One pan, no muss, no fuss...tastes divine!
- 6 chicken breasts (skin on)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 7 ounces mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Spray 13x9" baking pan, or lightly grease.
- In medium saucepan, combine soups, water, and butter or margarine.
- Heat through till butter melts, but do not boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Reserve 1 cup sauce.
- Stir in mushrooms (if desired), and stir in rice.
- Pour rice mixture in 13x9" pan,and place chicken pieces on top.
- Pour over reserved cup of sauce.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 2 hours.