Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is easy to prepare, few ingredients, and you can visit with company while it's cooking. This may easily be doubled. One pan, no muss, no fuss...tastes divine!
- 6 chicken breasts (skin on)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 7 ounces mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Spray 13x9" baking pan, or lightly grease.
- In medium saucepan, combine soups, water, and butter or margarine.
- Heat through till butter melts, but do not boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Reserve 1 cup sauce.
- Stir in mushrooms (if desired), and stir in rice.
- Pour rice mixture in 13x9" pan,and place chicken pieces on top.
- Pour over reserved cup of sauce.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 2 hours.