1/2 Photos of Company's Coming Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight if you like, then baked the next day. Great for a weekend when you have lots of stuff going on!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Brown the sausage, drain. I like to put it in a food processor and hit pulse a few times, I don't like the larger pieces but don't go so far as to make a paste!
- 3Whisk the eggs and seasonings in a bowl,.
- 4add milk.
- 5Spray a 9x13" pan with cooking spray.
- 6Layer the ingredients as follows; all the sausage, then a layer of cheese, then half the bag of hash browns, then the cheese and the rest of the hash browns. Pour the egg/milk/ seasonings mixture over all.
- 7Cover with foil bake for one hour, check for doneness, mine usually take a bit longer, but everyone's oven is different.
- 8When done top with more shredded cheese and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 9Serve with fruit salad for a delightful brunch!
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company's Coming Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.7
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 548.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 11.6 g