1 hr 15 mins
Darlene Summers's Note:
This makes a scrumptious breakfast. Serve with toast and jelly, hash browns and juice. You will get rave reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 2Cube bread into small pieces; place in dish.
- 3Cube the cheese and place in dish.
- 4Add crumbled, cooked sausage.
- 5In a separate bowl, beat eggs; add milk and seasonings and mix well.
- 6Pour mixture over bread and cheese.
- 7Refrigerate overnight.
- 8For breakfast, bake 1 hour at 325°.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company's Comin' Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.0
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 261.4 mg
- Sodium 1107.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: