Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This makes a scrumptious breakfast. Serve with toast and jelly, hash browns and juice. You will get rave reviews.
- Butter a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Cube bread into small pieces; place in dish.
- Cube the cheese and place in dish.
- Add crumbled, cooked sausage.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs; add milk and seasonings and mix well.
- Pour mixture over bread and cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- For breakfast, bake 1 hour at 325°.
Sorry but this turned out too soggy for us. I followed the directions and even tried baking it 20 extra minutes, but the bread part was too wet. The appearance and fluffiness was nice.
Absolutely delicious!!! The casserole is very moist and fluffy. Everyone loved it !!