Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from American Profile magazine.
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bunches romaine lettuce
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup caesar-flavor croutons
- Prepare dressing by combining oil, lemon juice, garlic juice, salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Rinse, dry and tear lettuce leaves, placing them into a large bowl. Add tomatoes, crumbled bacon, cheeses, almonds and croutons. Toss well. Add dressing just before serving.
- Tip From Test Kitchen: Substitute a mixture of romaine lettuce and fresh baby spinach if you prefer.