Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese (6 Ounces)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (36 ounce) bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine and heat cream of chicken soup and 1 cube butter.
- Add sour cream, onion, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix cheese with the potatoes, then add and mix above sauce.
- Place in a 13 x 9 baking pan and bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until all around edge are good and bubbly.
- Mix the melted butter with the cornflakes and spread over the top of the potatoes.
- Bake until golden.
- Can be mixed together and held in refrigerator overnight before baking.
- You can also mix it alltogether and then freeze.
- Thaw before baking.