1 hr 15 mins
This is a great dish that easily doubles for big parties or potlucks. Also it is a great and different change to mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 lb) bag hash browns (thawed)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup margarine (softened) or 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup of chopped onions or 1/2 cup dehydrated onion
- 1 cup corn flakes or 1 cup crushed cracker
- 1/4 cup of melted margarine or 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients except the cornflakes or crackers and the 1/2 stick of melted butter together in a bowl.
- 3Grease 9x13 inch pan (you can use cooking spray) and add all ingredients from the bowl to the pan.
- 4Just before baking, mix the cornflakes or crackers and the 1/2 stick of melted butter together and then sprinkle on the top.
- 5Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Company Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 946.0
- Calories from Fat 617
- Total Fat 68.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 1808.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 17.6 g