Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy, Great for pot lucks or side dish with dinner. Favorite of all ages.
- 1 (16 ounce) package hash browns
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except butter and bread crumbs in casserole dish.
- Add bread crumbs to top of mixture then slices of butter.
- Bake for 1 hour.