Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great recipe for pork chops. Simple, but different from the usual garlic, onion S&P. I use bone in chops about 1/2" thick. This was a great recipe because it is easy to put together, tastes great and gives you 30 minutes to freshen up and get the table set while it finishes up. Great served with rice or small side of pasta (farfalle/ bow-tie for company)
- Place oil in saute pan, brown pork chops over medium heat.
- Remove chops from pan.
- Add onions, and saute 'til translucent.
- Add broth and seasoning.
- Return pork chops to pan, cover and simmer over low heat for 30 - 40 minutes (depending on thickness of pork chops).
- Do not allow the pan to go dry, add water/broth if needed.
- Remove pork chops to serving platter. Mix sour cream with pan juices and heat. Do not boil.
- Pour the gravy over the pork chops and serve!