Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a marvelous recipe that takes advantage of the wonderful things you can do with cream soups!! :)
- 1 fryer, cut up
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Place chicken pieces in 9x13 pan.
- Mix soups and sherry.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 325* for 2 hours.
- About 20 minutes before cooking time is up sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe tasted good and was very simple to make. I liked it and will most likely make it again. I substituted apple juice for the sherry wine. Not bad!