Recipe by nofearwmn_12954756
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a basic recipe which you can switch up to try something new! I have added peppers and oninons, switched up ham for the sausage and even topped with diced tomatoes!
- 8 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 cups Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided (reserve 1 cup for topping)
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (I prefer hot)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the sauage and drain. Mix allingredients together, except for the reserved cheese). Pour all into a 9 x 9 baking dish and cook @ 350 for 45 mins or until nice and bubbly. This can be made the night before and refrigerated, covered, then let come to room temp and bake.