Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was on the Ore-Ida Hash Brown package, and it's a quick dish to throw together. Just need a little patience to wait for it to bake for an hour. It called for frozen chopped onions, but I used regular onions (I didn't know you could buy frozen chopped onions). I left off the butter and cornflake topping, and it was still very good. Next time I think I'd throw in some jalapenos or something to spice it up, and a little cheddar cheese would really be over the top. Serving size is estimated.
- 20 ounces frozen hash browns (seasoned)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix the soup, sour cream, onions, and ham together in large bowl.
- Add the potatoes to this mixture.
- Spread into an ungreased 13x9" baking dish.
- Combine the butter and corn flakes and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 60 minutes.